"He who sings, scares away his woes."
I can't think of a better way to start the weekend than by putting a little music in your heart.
What is Love? Love is:
- Encouragement (You Raise Me Up)
- Joy (All You Need Is Love)
- Community (Tears Are Not Enough)
- Support (I Say a Little Prayer)
- Apology (I'm Sorry)
- Memory (Five Days In May)
- Patience (Patience)
- Honesty (Love and Honesty)
- A change of heart (I'm a Believer)
- Power (The Power)
When you truly start to listen to what is in your heart, you act from a place of higher good. The remarkable thing is that when you do, your heart rhythms smooth out. This causes a favourable cascade of biochemical, neural and hormonal events to occur, benefiting not only you, but those with whom you come into contact.
You have a powerful and portable stress transformer available anytime you care to activate it with this Crazy Little Thing Called Love.
It's your turn to have a little fun. Please add a song that illustrates a quality of love.