I am an anti-stress trainer supporting people actively looking for change. Allow me to help you move away from hazards of stress to a place more in tune with your best self.
This is for you if you:
- Enjoy the process of discovery.
- Have a desire to work away from stress and towards wellness.
- Want to improve your heart rate variability (HRV) because it improves your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health.
- Know that life has more to offer, but are stuck in some non-responsive patterns.
- Want to benefit more from your work or life relationships by deepening your ability to be present in the moment.
As your wellness guide, I teach techniques designed to help you navigate your path to well-being and mentor you along the way.
On that journey you will:
- Learn and practice techniques that integrate your heart, mind and body.
- Put the brakes on the cascade of 1400 stress chemicals by deploying scientifically proven tools and techniques.
- Be able to balance your nervous system anywhere, any time.
- Build new neural connections.
- Awaken and be receptive to your passions and creativity.
- Develop greater confidence, control, focus and motivation.
- Strengthen your intuition.
- Be empowered to make changes that are right for you.
What you get in your Undress the Stress™ package:
- Five one-hour coaching sessions over the space of five weeks - in person or over the telephone, Skype or Google chat.
- Your personal workbook.
- A choice of behaviour modification technology.
- Practical support throughout the program.
- Daily integration emails or text messages.
Five weeks of active coaching and engagement to give you the techniques to help combat your stress or anxiety and boost your performance, all for a one-time, life-time investment in your well-being!
Also available from Auntie Stress:
- One-on-one coaching for adults, children and teens.
- Workplace Lunch and Learn Sessions.
- Business and small group workshops.
- Freelance writing for your magazine, newsletter or website.
"I just wanted to again express my appreciation for you and your wonderful way of facilitating such a great understanding of the components of stress and showing me a better way to cope with stress on a daily basis…what a gift it continues to be. Your passion to help others to learn coping skills is unparalleled! I learned so much about coping with stress from you. You have touched my life and began a life changing process…words cannot express my appreciation enough!" - Mariann Thompson, Coquitlam, BC