Connect with me for the following services:
- 1-on-1 coaching for adults, children and teens, with hours to suit your needs. Evenings and weekends by arrangement. Telephone or face-to-face appointments available in Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, Delta, New Westminster, Surrey, White Rock or Langley. Situated outside the Lower Mainland? Skype, Google+ or telephone make long-distance support easy.
- Workplace Lunch & Learn Sessions.
- Business and Small Group Workshops.
- Freelance writing for your magazine, newsletter or website.
- Interested in collaborating? Let's talk!
I invite you to subscribe to my newsletter The Connective Issue for tips, tricks, strategies, specials and events.
Marianna Paulson, B.Ed., B.P.E.-O.R.
Skype: Auntie Stress / Email / Twitter / LinkedIn
Or connect with me by filling in this form:
"I wasn't really sure what to expect from the sessions but I feel that they covered the material in a way that didn't overwhelm my mind. I have learned that I do have power over my thinking by using the many helpful tips and techniques that you taught me.
I would be willing to recommend you to anyone who feels overwhelmed and helpless or who are just looking for more productive ways to manage everyday stress.
I did feel comfortable with the sessions because of your caring and positive attitude. I think an hour is enough time to get through the material. Any longer can become tiring on everyone. I liked the convenience of the phone and not having to drive anywhere! I appreciated your encouragement and understanding." - Liz Marshall, Coquitlam, BC