Be sure to get enough rest, water, nutrition, exercise and friendship.
Appreciate that you have enough rest, water, nutrition, exercise and friendship!
Schedule time for the things that bring you joy - the things that make your heart sing.
In order to manage my disease, I've developed a list of "givens", which is another word for "habits". Here is an example of some of the things on my list:
- Getting some form of exercise each day.
- Choosing foods that are nutritionally sound.
- Having my afternoon tea break which includes a piece of fruit and a handful of nuts.
- Making sure I get enough rest.
- Scheduling time with friends and family.
- Regularly undressing my stress.
What's on your list?
My daily year-long project is nearly finished. To celebrate, I've put together an Auntie Stress giveaway - one that will help you undress your stress, through the power of your heart. Please read on for the details!
If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know that I often post about how undressing my stress has made a big difference to me.
I'm offering one reader a chance to win the following:
- 1 hour of telephone coaching
- 1 emWave®Personal Stress Reliever
The emWave Personal Stress Reliever® provides advanced mobile technology that will help you reduce the negative effects of stress, allowing you to experience greater health, more energy, and improved emotional and mental clarity.
- Leave a comment completing the following sentence: Stress is ____________ .
- Entries must be received by midnight PST on Thursday, September 13th, 2012.
- Entrants must have a mailing address in either Canada or the US.
- On Twitter? For an extra entry share the following: I just entered an undress my stress #giveaway from @AuntieStress - http://wp.me/p1OifR-13l.
- The winning entrant will be drawn from a hat. You will be notified via email. Your name will appear here and on Twitter.
emWave and Personal Stress Reliever are registered trademarks of Quantum Intech, Inc.