Be sure to get enough rest, water, nutrition, exercise and friendship.
Appreciate that you have enough rest, water, nutrition, exercise and friendship!
Schedule time for the things that bring you joy—the things that make your heart sing.
In order to manage my disease, I’ve developed a list of “givens”, which is another word for “habits“.
Here is an example of some of the things on my list:
- Getting some form of exercise each day.
- Choosing foods that are nutritionally sound.
- Having my afternoon tea break which includes a piece of fruit and a handful of nuts.
- Making sure I get enough rest.
- Scheduling time with friends and family.
- Regularly undressing my stress.
What’s on your list?
My, daily, year-long project is nearly finished. To celebrate, I’ve put together an Auntie Stress giveaway – one that will help you undress your stress, through the power of your heart. Please read on for the details.
If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you know that I often post about how undressing my stress has made a big difference to me.
Now I’m offering one reader a chance to win the following:
- 1 hour of telephone coaching
- 1 emWave®Personal Stress Reliever* (The emWave Personal Stress Reliever® provides advanced mobile technology that will help you reduce the negative effects of stress, allowing you to experience greater health, more energy, and improved emotional and mental clarity.)
- Complete the following: Stress is ____________ .
- Entries must be received by midnight PDT, on Thursday, September 13, 2012.
- Entrants must have a mailing address in either Canada or the United States.
- On Twitter? For an extra entry share the following: I just entered an undress my stress #giveaway from @AuntieStress – http://wp.me/p1OifR-13l.
- The winning entrant will be drawn from a hat. You will be notified via email. Your name will appear here and on Twitter.
*emWave and Personal Stress Reliever are registered trademarks of Quantum Intech, Inc.