Be sure to practice good ergonomics when you sit down to work or play at the computer.
Here are some things to consider:
- find a chair that provides you with good support
- you may wish to consider the fabric - some are more breathable than others
- sit up comfortably straight
- note how your head is positioned in relation to your neck and shoulders
- consider using a footstool
- adjust your computer screen
- be patient - it may take you several attempts at repositioning until you feel like Goldilocks - just right!
Do you have any computer/posture tips to share?