Here's a giveaway for paddles that can add pull power to your swim.
Swimming is one of those activities that has kept me afloat and flexible through the ups and downs of thirty-five years of life with rheumatoid arthritis. I'm always on the look-out for things that give me an advantage, whether on land or at sea, or in this case, in the pool.
Here are the reasons why you would want to add them to your swim bag:
- Strapless, ergonomic design reinforces the correct hand position - they fall off if you perform the stroke incorrectly.
- Easy to put on your hands, which is a blessing for anyone with compromised hand mobility. Oh, how I've struggled with the models that use surgical tubing to hold them in place; both in getting them on and taking them off!
- Very quick to put on and take off.
- Increases resistance and improves muscle definition.
- Can be used to do water exercises. Ideal for anyone with dislocated, deformed or swollen hands (common with rheumatoid arthritis). Agility Paddles allow you to keep your hands open and relaxed. Avoid the squeezing that is a requirement when you use those foam aquatic dumb-bells.
How to enter to get a pair for yourself, or to give away to someone else:
- To enter via Rafflecopter, you’ll need to log-in with either your email or Facebook account. If you're unfamiliar with Rafflecopter, click here for the directions on how to enter.
- It is mandatory to leave a comment here on this post in order to be eligible for the draw. Re-posting to Twitter and Google+ is optional.
- If you have a mailing address in Canada or the US, you are eligible to enter this fantastic giveaway.
- Good luck!
- Stay tuned for a future giveaway from the fine folks at Finis!
To purchase these paddles from Amazon, click on the following links: