Thankfully, I don't often get headaches, but when I do, I reach for Headache Relief Serum from Purify Skin Therapy. The fresh scent of this roll-on product smells good enough to eat and because it contains organic essential oils of peppermint, lavender, sweet marjoram, tulsi and basil in an organic base of rosehip seed oil and jojoba oil, it probably would be safe to eat. But don't eat it, save it for those headaches!
This roll-on easily fits into your pocket or purse. Just make sure you screw the lid on tightly. I didn't and ended up scenting the area in which I was seated at a recent Blue Frog Studios concert. Oops! I hate to waste a precious drop. Suffice to say, people wanted to know what smelled so good! For a while, if I had a headache or just wanted to feel a little more lively, all I had to do was open my purse and take a deep sniff.
My husband tried it with his sinus headaches and reported that it did what the name promised. That makes a pleasant change, since headache relief for him is sometimes fleeting.
I'm excited to share this wonderful giveaway from Holly at Purify Skin Therapy. She has kindly offered a 10ml roll-on bottle of Headache Relief Serum to one lucky person, just in time for Christmas giving - either for a loved one or for yourself!
From Purify Skin Therapy:
Anyone considering alternative therapies should consult with their medical professional before using an alternative method of healing. You should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis. We do not give nor is any opinion on our web site to be construed as medical advice. Contact your Health Care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
All my dealings with Holly, the highly-qualified certified clinical aromatherapist who owns Purify Skin Therapy, have been a joy. You can tell she loves what she does.
Enter the giveaway for a bottle of Headache Relief Serum:
- One person will receive a 10ml bottle of Headache Relief Serum from Purify Skin Therapy.
- This contest is open to anyone of legal age who has a mailing address in Canada or the US.
- Contest closes at midnight PST on Friday, December 16th, 2016.
- To enter the giveaway, leave a comment below.
- Earn another entry by subscribing to my mostly monthly newsletter. Let me know in the comments section if you’re already a subscriber and you’ll receive two entries.
- For extra entries to the giveaway, let's get social:
- On Twitter? Share the following: #Giveaway from @AuntieStress for a 10 ml bottle of #Headache Relief Serum #EssentialOil from @PurifySkin http://wp.me/p1OifR-2rZ
- On Google+? Be sure to +MariannaPaulson when you share the link and you’ll earn another entry.
- Make your way over to my Pinterest Board called "Giveaways." Earn one entry by clicking Comment on the "Headache Relief Serum" pin, then leave one. Earn another entry by re-pinning this giveaway announcement.
- If you decide to share on one of your other social media sites, be sure to paste in the link in the comment section below.
- Good luck!
P.S. Check out the other wonderful essential oil products from Purify Skin Therapy. I don't know about you, but I hope Santa decides to shop here for me!
11 Replies to “#512 – A Giveaway That Makes Scents”
Subscribed to newsletter email@example.com
Thank you for showing this to me the other day! It really is a great little treasure to have handy. I’m sure your Blue Frog Neighbours didn’t mind the pleasant aroma 🙂
What an interesting giveaway, Marianna – a scent to help headache pain go away! Thank you for finding and sharing such a find with us all!
Is it bad to tell people not to enter so I can win ;p hahaha!!
Ooh, I must try this!
Id love to win this so I can give to my daughter who suffers miserably with headaches
What a lovely way to get rid of a headache.
The ingredients look great!
https://www.facebook.com/The-Life-and-Adventures-of-Cateepoo-154427761288916/ Very excited about this product. Thanks for letting me know.
Hey I would love ❤️ one
Drum roll…and the winner of this giveaway is Julie Cerrone!