In Inkspirations for a Happy Heart, you'll enjoy colouring more than 30 original designs while reflecting upon the motivating mantras to help you relax, unwind and greet each day with renewed optimism and creative energy.
Whether you're new to coloring or a gel-pen aficionado, you may have already admired the artistic creations of Diane Yi, whose stunning artwork has been shared, pinned or colored around the world. With Diane's style of intricate details with exquisite flourishes, Inkspirations for a Happy Heart provides a perfect canvas that will inspire you to color your world a little brighter.
With moving quotes alongside unique and graceful images, Inkspirations coloring books include a wide array of themes to help express creativity and enjoy therapy through coloring. Check out the new Inkspirations website for more inkspirations. Oh, how I love puns!
Making the Stress Connection
It's important to have a way to disconnect from all the troubling news, the addictive reach of technology and disheartening feelings that create unbalance, not only in your life, but also in your heart rhythms. When you regularly engage with the people you love and take part in the activities that enrich your life, you are on the way to unhooking from the things that stress you out and leave you feeling devoid of joy.
You may not always have the time to get out into nature - a potent and powerful way to address your stress. Instead, use Inkspirations for a Happy Heart as a form of active meditation to help quiet your mind as you focus on the beautiful nature-themed images and the accompanying quotes, like this particular one that speaks to me:
"Your heart is the size of an ocean. Go find yourself in its hidden depths." - Rumi
When you and your children colour together, you create an opportunity to dive into the hidden depths of your children. A calming activity such as colouring can lead to important discussions that might not otherwise occur during the busy to and fro'ing of life.
How to enter the giveaway:
- This contest is open to anyone of legal age who has a mailing address in Canada or The United States.
- Contest closes at midnight PT, on Friday, July 29th, 2016.
- To enter the giveaway, leave a comment.
- Earn another entry by subscribing to my mostly monthly newsletter.
- For extra entries to the giveaway, get social:
- On Twitter? Share the following: Enter this #giveaway from @AuntieStress for Inkspirations for a Happy Heart from @HCI_Books - http://wp.me/p2PenP-1Mg
- On Google+? Be sure to +MariannaPaulson when you share the link, and you’ll earn another entry.
- Make your way over to my Pinterest Board called Giveaways. Earn one entry by clicking “Comment” on the Inkspirations for a Happy Heart pin, then leave one. Earn another entry by re-pinning this giveaway announcement.
- Include a link telling me where you shared this post on any of your other social media sites.