If you are like I was, you may spend a greater amount of time trying to thread a needle than you do on the actual sewing job. Put an end to the thread-licking-eye-squinting-fumbling-groaning with this RA-friendly needle threader. You will quickly and easily stitch your way to completion.
But you don't need RA (rheumatoid arthritis) to benefit from the needle threader. Add this tool to your sewing box if:
- Your vision isn't as sharp as it once was.
- Your hands aren't as dexterous as you'd like.
- You simply want to speed up the process.
How It Works
- Place your needle in the needle slot.
- Cut your desired length of thread and place it in the thread slot.
- Press down on the lever. You may have to reposition the needle if it doesn't work the first time.
- Carefully remove your needle and gently tug on the loop.
- Voilà! You're good to sew.