It's been awhile since I've written a post! Although during my hiatus, I have continued to add to my drafts. You really don't want to know how many drafts I've saved...
In order to mark my return to writing, I've decided to offer a giveaway. I have some ideas for future giveaways, but I'd like to hear from you, dear readers. Is this something that interests you?
I believe that when you have a chronic condition, the best thing you can do is to be proactive. I have rheumatoid arthritis, but it does not have me! Chronic pain can take over your life - it happened to me, when I didn't know any better in my 20s, 30s and 40s. Back then, I would have said that rheumatoid arthritis had me!
But, there's wisdom with age. I am doing so much better by adopting a number of different strategies to live well with RA. Another topic for a blog post!
I've put this giveaway together to encourage you to take a step, then another step, then another, in the direction you want to go. Remember, it's a process, so it won't happen over night. Please consider this part of your self-care strategy.
The lucky winner will receive:
- Your Life with Rheumatoid Arthritis by Lene Andersen
- See the interview here: A Virtual Visit and an E-Book Giveaway
- Live Well with Chronic Pain by Liza H. Leal, M.D.
- When You Hurt All Over DVD by Katy Bowman
How to Enter
- To enter the giveaway, complete the following statement by leaving your answer in the comment section below: When I feel better, I _________.
- Entries must be received by midnight PST on Sunday, November 24th, 2019.
- This contest is open to anyone who has a mailing address in Canada or the US. You must be of legal age to enter.
- For extra entries to the draw, let's get social:
- On Twitter? For an extra entry share the following: I just entered a #giveaway from @AuntieStress. https://rheumfuloftips.wordpress.com/?p=10917
- Make your way over to my Pinterest Board called Giveaways. Earn one entry by clicking "Comment" and leaving one. Re-pin it for another entry. Just leave a comment here providing me with the link to where you pinned it on your Pinterest Board.
- If you decide to share elsewhere, provide the link and you'll get an extra entry.
- One winning entrant will be drawn from a hat. You will be notified via email. Your name will appear here, on Twitter and Pinterest.