Lately, I've been honoured and awed with a number of interesting invites that have landed in my inbox. One of these is to an event in Washington D.C., which I would love to attend. Life has other plans, though.
If you happen to be in Washington, D.C. on Thursday, June 20th, consider attending the Ladies' Night Out 2013 Purses with Power event. The goal of this charity event is to further the mission of the Arthritis Foundation - to raise awareness around arthritis. I'll be there - in spirit, only.
This would make a wonderful birthday gift for your mom, sister, aunt or grandmother. You could also purchase the four-pack and send them all out together for a chi-chi evening out.
Thanks to Christine St. Vil for taking the time to extend this offer to me. Since I'm unable to use my ticket, I'm offering it to one of my lucky readers. If you are unable to attend, perhaps you can pass it on, or pay it forward; enter on behalf of someone who wants or needs a Ladies' Night in Washington D.C.
How to Enter and Rules:
- To enter the giveaway, comment below why you'd like to attend this event.
- Entries must be received by midnight PST on on Sunday, June 16th, 2013.
- In order to enter, you must be able to be in Washington, D.C. on Thursday, June 20th, 2013.
- For extra entries to the draw, let’s get social:
- On Twitter share the following: I just entered a #giveaway from @AuntieStress for a ticket to Purses with Power in #Washington, D.C. http://wp.me/p1OifR-22L. #arthritis
- On Pinterest share a comment or re-pin the giveaway on my "Giveaways" board
- One winning entrant will be drawn from a hat. You will be notified via email. Your name will appear here, on Twitter and on Pinterest.