I hemmed and hawed about publishing this post. Then, I thought about how, when you have a chronic illness, it can sometimes seem that a cold or a hot-flash can push you over the edge.
Here are some tips that help me lessen the effects of that explosive rise in temperature:
- drink less coffee
- eat fewer carbs and sweets
- wear three-piece pajamas to bed
- regularly undress my stress - this allows me to have some control over the bio-chemical cascade that occurs with how I think and feel
I wonder if:
- those sweater twin-sets were originally designed by women?
- engineers are missing an important source of heating?
Finally, here is a commercial that I have come to fully appreciate only since I started to feel the heat.
What do you do to help you maintain your cool?