Author and illustrator of Find Your Awesome: A 30-Day Challenge to Fall in Love with Your Playful, Imaginative & Colorful Self (HCI Books), Judy Clement Wall knows that self-love is crucial to our health, our work and our choice of mate. Visit her website, sign-up for the challenge, and have access to a private Facebook group to post experiences each day and offer encouragement to each other.
Judy’s book, Find Your Awesome, encourages us to create, make art (don’t worry, you don’t have to be DaVinci), or write yourself a love letter. Just have fun! Here’s an example of some of the exciting prompts you’ll find:
• Appreciate your body in all its awesomeness.
• Doodle your perfect t-shirt.
• Find your life theme.
• Be outrageously grateful.
• Create a life list.
The best part? There are no rules. No expectations. No judgments. Just time to play, explore, discover and uncover and and create.
Readers will enjoy original art with full color and space to play and journal. The portable size is also perfect for bedside table, pocketbook, or travel.
Judy Clement Wall is a writer-illustrator who has been published or featured in the Huffington Post, Mind Body Green, and The Good Men Project. She is the author of Find Your Awesome: A 30-Day Challenge to Fall in Love with Your Playful, Imaginative & Colorful Self (A Creative Journal Adventure) and illustrator for HCI Book’s popular Inkspirations coloring book series, including Inkspirations for Women and Inkspirations for Mindful Living.
Making the Stress Connection
Your experiences can erode your true sense of self. Who you are becomes buried under a pile of shoulds, can’ts, nots, missteps and mistakes, that if left unearthed and unchecked, elicit the stress response. It’s the insidious intruder that arrives in the form of smoldering self-berating, belittling or limiting negative thoughts and emotions that can wreak just as much havoc as the Big Events in life. The difference is that you are often aware of the Big Events and as a result, take steps to find your way through. Whereas the assault from “within”, seems to take time to reveal itself in what Canadian researcher Hans Selye called the “non-specific response of the body to any demand for change.” In other words, stress can impact you in myriad of ways: emotionally, mentally, physically and/or spiritually.
Book giveaway for Find Your Awesome.
- One person will receive a copy of Find Your Awesome.
- This contest is open to anyone of legal age who has a mailing address in Canada or The United States.
- Contest closes at midnight PT, on Monday, July 31st, 2017.
- To enter the giveaway, leave a comment. (Mandatory.)
- Earn another entry by subscribing to my mostly monthly newsletter.
- For extra entries to the giveaway, get social:
- On Twitter? Share the following: Enter this #giveaway from @AuntieStress for Find Your Awesome by @jclementwall & courtesy of @HCI_Books http://wp.me/p2PenP-1W3.
- On Google+? Be sure to +MariannaPaulson when you share the link, and you’ll earn another entry.
- Make your way over to my Pinterest Board called “Giveaways”. Earn one entry by clicking “Comment” on the Find Your Awesome pin, then leave one. Earn another entry by repinning this giveaway announcement.
- If you decide to share on one of your other social media sites, be sure to paste in the link in the comment section, below, so I can enter you in the draw.